导航菜单
冯小刚电影《老炮儿》经典台词中英文字幕整理
影视台词网    2017-03-01 18:25:50    文字:【】【】【

你嘛呐?

Why'd you do that?

 

这事情跟你有啥关系啊?

What's it to you?

 

扔这儿就跟我有关系了,

You dumped it here,so it's got everything to do with me,

 

钱也拿了,

You already have the money,

 

那身份证儿,

How about you send the ID,

 

你给人寄回去行吗?

it back to it's owner?

 

举手之劳。

It's not hard.

 

谁都不容易,

Spare them the trouble,

 

我要是不还,你能咋?

What if i don't? What are you going to do,

 

不听话是吧?

Don't want to behave, eh?

 

你试试,

Try me,

 

你出得了这条胡同吗?

Let's see you try to make it outtla here?

 

讲究。

Act right, keep walking.

 

我问一下新街口怎么走?

Excuse me ,which way to Xinjiekou?

 

我问一下新街口怎么走?

Hey,which way to Xinjiekou?

 

你跟我说话呐?

Are you talking to me?

 

这里有没有其他人?

Who else am; talking to?

 

出门前,

Didn't your parents,

 

家里大人没教你怎么叫人呐?

ever teach you any manners?

 

大爷对不起了,

Grandpa, I'm sorry,

 

我怕我走不出去了,

I'm afraid, we're kind of lost here,

 

你看我像你大爷吗?

Do i look like a grandpa to you?

 

(未完)

注:本文来自《影视台词网》逐字整理,如有错误请指正。如需台词Word完整版,请致电18922117562或扫描下方二维码关注公众号获取。

浏览 (2340) | 评论 (0) | 评分(0) | 支持(0) | 反对(0) | 发布人:管理员
将本文加入收藏夹
关注领取台词
脚注信息
版权所有 Copyright(C)2010-2024影视台词网