导航菜单
美国电影《无处可逃》中英文台词字幕整理
作者:影视台词网    发布于:2017-03-11 11:55:20    文字:【】【】【
摘要:中英文台词字幕完整版整理

对,我很高兴能有这次机会。

Yes,I am happy for this opportunity.

虽然我的属下可能不明白。

And though some of my people may not understand.

其中的利益,等到了卡迪夫他们就会理解了。

the benefit of this,I'm sure they will in Cardiff.

能有这样有决心的领导,真是他们的福气。

They are fortunate to have a leader with such resolve.

现在我们别谈公事了,总理先生。

And now, let us stop talking business,Mr Prime Minister.

一起喝点水厂里高级的水。

and drink the first water from the plant.

谢谢,不客气。

Thank you ,Yes.

谢谢。

Thany you.

这是我们的第一个项目,我希望今后我们可以多多合作。

I hope this is the first of many projects we can build.

俗话说,财富之龙的尾巴最长了。

We say the dragon of fortune has a long tail.

敬卡迪夫,敬你的新水厂。

To Cardiff.To your new waterworks.

我们很荣幸,我们也是。

It is our great honor,And ours.

可以同您合作,是我们卡迪夫所有人的福气。

All of us at Cardiff are so fortunate to be doing business with you.

是的,谢谢你。

Yes,Thank you.

(未完)

注:本文来自《影视台词网》逐字整理,如有错误请指正。如需台词Word完整版,请致电18922117562或扫描下方二维码关注公众号获取。

新闻动态
脚注信息
版权所有 Copyright(C)2010-2016 影视台词网