导航菜单
美国电影《转变》中英文台词字幕整理
作者:影视台词网    发布于:2017-03-10 18:34:54    文字:【】【】【
摘要:中英文完整版台词文本整理

你会好起来的。

You're gonna be fine.

只是需要点时间接受现实。

Just gotta take it.

一天一天慢慢好起来。

just gotta take it one day at a time.

宝贝你已经很棒了。

Honey,you were great.

真的,但我只是说。

Really.I'm just saying that.

如果你打算把这个当成你的职业。

if you want to makd this a career.

还需要再努力一点。

you need to give it more of a push a little more.

玉不琢不成器嘛。

You know,get a little more polished.

好的。妈妈。

Okay.Okay Mom.

她刚赢得了才艺秀的冠军。

She WON the talent show.

这些话明天再说也不迟。

Maybe this can wait till tomorrow.

我只是说她已经做得很好了。

I'm just saying... she's really good.

她有潜力可以和更厉害的人合作。

She could play with some of the greats.

但如果你只局限于这些才艺秀和校级比赛。

But if you're gonna focus on talent shows and school.

是很难成大器的。

contests you're not gonna make it to Carne.

明天再说亲爱的。

Tomorrow honey.

今天先别说这些了。

Just let's just wait till tomorrow.

(未完)

注:本文来自《影视台词网》逐字整理,如有错误请指正。如需台词Word完整版,请致电18922117562或扫描下方二维码关注公众号获取。

 

新闻动态
脚注信息
版权所有 Copyright(C)2010-2016 影视台词网